Always read the fine print!
1. Because of the flexible nature of our product and local environment, our trips may be subject to cancellation or change without notice.
2. Seat reservations are subject to availability and are confirmed on a first come first served basis. We recommend booking at your earliest convenience to ensure a seat on your preferred tour and departure date.
3. Moose Travel Network, Moose Travel Company Ltd. and it’s staff are not responsible for reserving accommodations and activities for passengers unless otherwise noted in tours.
4. Moose Travel Network, Moose Travel Company Ltd. and its staff are not responsible for any personal belongings lost, damaged, or stolen throughout a tour. Hostel common areas and rooms are shared, we recommend to bring a padlock for your luggage and always keep valuables with you or in a locker.
5. The activities listed in the brochure, run by independent operators, may become unavailable at any time. Moose Travel Network, Moose Travel Company Ltd, cannot be held responsible if activities become unavailable.
6. Some of the optional activities you take part in may have an element of danger. Moose Travel Network, Moose Travel Company Ltd. hold no liability for any accident, injury, or death caused by participation in such activities.
7. Guests are expected to conduct themselves in a reasonable fashion so as not to infringe on the enjoyment of other guests. Moose Travel Network and affiliates reserve the right to refuse to carry any passenger at any point during a tour based on the decision that is deemed to be appropriate by the staff member solely. Guests are fully and solely accountable (both legally and financially) for any costs incurred as a result of what is deemed by Moose Travel Network solely to have been inappropriate behavior. Refunds will not be issued to guests who have been asked to leave a tour, nor shall Moose Travel Network or any affiliates be in any way responsible for a guest once they have been removed from a tour.
8. Cancellations will result in a 25% fee if made 14 days or more in advance of your travel date. A fee of 50% applies if less than 14 days but greater than 48 hours is given. A fee of 100% is applied for cancellations with less than 48 hours’ notice or failure to show up for the booked departure. Please allow up to 6-8 weeks for any refunds.
Moose Travel Network strongly recommends that you purchase cancellation insurance to be used in the event of unforeseen circumstances.